Marymount International School Rome is a private, Catholic, English speaking, co-educational school that welcomes 800 students of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, aged from 2 to 18 years, and offers them an excellent program of studies and extra-curricular activities.
Marymount is searching a full-time:
EXECUTIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a skilled and flexible administrator to support various members of our senior team and work across the administrative and finance offices of the School.
The requirements of the role are listed below and interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and covering letter in English email@example.com quoting the advertisement reference.
Given the volume of anticipated applications, only those applicants whose profiles are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external parties (students, parents, teachers, staff);
- Actively manage appointments for senior members of staff;
- Internal communications to relevant departments, for example employee attendance, maintenance requests, and IT support needs;
- General secretarial duties: screening telephone calls, typing correspondence, printing and dispatching documents, filing, maintaining stationery supplies, etc.;
- Maintain and update student information in various school databases;
- Register details of payments received and generate invoices from the accounting system;
- Organizational support in planning school events and field trips;
- The role will also include any other general secretarial or administrative duties which may reasonably requested by the line manager or Head of School.
- Outstanding customer service;
- Ability to be flexible in times of changing need;
- Calm and professional demeanor at all times;
- Ability to manage and screen diary appointments;
- Excellent written and spoken Italian and English;
- International experience preferred;
- 10 year experience in the role.
Marymount International School Rome is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and understand that the child’s welfare is our paramount concern. Every child should feel safe and protected from any form of abuse which, in this policy, means any kind of neglect, non-accidental physical injury, sexual exploitation or emotional ill-treatment. The School should provide a caring, positive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes the social, physical and moral development of the individual child.
Marymount International School Rome is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and will consider applications from all qualified candidates.
The School is also fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. As an integral part of our Safeguarding Policy, all applicants are required to complete and submit an application form available at the following location: https://www.marymountrome.com/about/employment
Marymount takes the protection of personal information seriously and is committed to compliance with Italian and European privacy laws. The information you provide when you apply for a position at our School will be processed and stored securely and confidentially. Your information will only be used for the purpose of reviewing your suitability to the role being advertised. If we require more information from you we will contact you and explain why.
Se sei interessato all'offerta come
EXECUTIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ROMA
invia il tuo CV con foto + cover letter in inglese a:
citando nell'oggetto il codice
I dati saranno trattati in ottemperanza della legge sulla privacy (d.lgs. 196/03).
La ricerca si intende rivolta ad ambo i sessi.
Aut. Min. 1238/SG del 22-12-2004.